can't blame you for wanting to pull him out. I'd be upset too! We had couple incidents when my stepson was in elementary school. He sure wasn't an angel and school wasn't his thing but he was never the kid that would get into any fights, not to mention start one. He ended up expelled for a week for "fighting" on the school grounds after school ... when the real story was that an older and much bigger kid smacked him and provoke him (there WERE witnesses) and my stepson defended himself (one punch back at which point a teacher got there. Thankfully since he'd had no chance against the bigger boy). The result was, our son expelled and the other boy didn't get any punishment. The school defended that decision by the fact that the boy was about to move to another city / school in a week or two. Whereas our kid was expelled for behavior and fighting. This was just a tip of the iceberg at which point his mom agreed to him moving in with us and he's lived with us ever since. This was 8 years ago. He never once had "behavior" problems in any of the schools after that to this day. He always had class participation issues and overall keeping his grades up problems but that was whole another story (suspected ADHD).

So, I can certainly see why your son would be upset with the way things were handled. As for throwing trash, I guess I can see why they wouldn't like it (imagine every kid doing this) on the other hand, I don't see that as a reason to send notes home and such. I mean ... who has not done this thing any chance we got as kids? lol

Last edited by Mk13; 04/10/13 05:51 PM.