I have an update too, my DD is still doing great, she just seems so much more comfortable in her skin and she smiles a lot more. She is making better choices and taking better care of herself of her own volition (diet, exercise, sleep, etc), she is so much more fun to be around these days. She has set some serious goals for herself and she is working towards them. (YAY!)

All that said, I was so impressed with the turnaround that I started to do more research and I found a system that takes the guesswork out - it trains the whole brain simultaneously so there is no risk of over-training one area. That was my biggest concern about finding a super experienced practitioner and even then hoping they didn't screw up.

The system is called NerOptimal by Zengar. I have decided to buy the system and open my own office so I can make it available to as many people as possible. Since I am not a therapist or doctor, I will just be offering this as a stress relief training program during hours that I am not at my real job. The company also sells personal units that you can use at home yourself but they are pretty pricey.

The research coming out is very encouraging. The really exciting news is that the American Association of Pediatrics has now moved biofeedback (same thing as neurofeedback) to "level one best support" for Attentional and Hyperactive disorders, making it on par with Ritalin. See the 6th bullet down on the AAP website:
http://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-a...tal-Health/Pages/Primary-Care-Tools.aspx