I think everyone got some wrong info and idea here and there but it's ok. It's a long back and forth post marathorn.

We are not the type of parents that whould ask our child to get a 100%. We ask for her best for everything, it is the effort not the result. I don't mind her being in a B or C as only as it's her best effort. She is the one takes it to the next level for her own satisfaction.

She will be involved with charity work once school is off. We have our own charity work from time to time and school just takes up most of her time. I would see the part that she tries to be the top as a training of determination, persistence and perservance which she used to be lacking in while in the private school. Again, she is her own boss and I'm just here to support and cheer for her. I don't need that to satisfy my desire of success. My desire of success is to make my daughter a useful and happy person. smile

Thanks again everyone. I think I will take all the advice and put it in actions when I see the need. I will never say no to all the assumptions or suggestions otherwise I wouldn't be here to ask all the opinions.

Everything is so insigtful and I learned a lot.