Thanks for the feedback Irene. We just had our IEP meeting yesterday and I received his testing scores from the school psychologist.
Here they are:
RIAS:
Verbal: 125 (95%)
NonVerbal: 118 (88%)
Composite: 123 (94th %)

He was accepted into the G/T pullout program based on their point matrix.
Is it safe to say that these RIAS scores are the better estimate of cognition than the original KBIT-2? (Composite of 134) I was a little surprised by the large difference in the two. The KBIT was done by a private gifted psychologist, and the RIAS was done by the school psychologist. Someone had mentioned that the RIAS can underestimate ability, but I've also read in some studies that the RIAS tends to score higher than the WISC. What surprised me most was the WJ Achievement scores. His lowest score was in math, whereas Math was his highest achievement score on the state test (99 percentile). Maybe he ran out of time on the WJ? Here are those scores:
Reading: 93 percentile
Math: 77 Percentile
Academic Knowledge: 96 Percentile.

Could I gain anything from having the WISC done? Or is this testing sufficient based on his scores? I'm thinking that there isn't a need for the WISC at this point since he was admitted into the G/T program but not really sure.