Excellent point aculady. I wasn't even thinking about the long-term effects of processing setbacks, and you are absolutely right-this could be great info to have. I will be sure to request the GAI if we do the WISC. The original KBIT screener recommended the WISC, due to the fact that we are trying to make school decisions for next year and the detailed info would be helpful. I think I am leaning more toward having it done as the pros of testing seem to outweigh the cons. I did get word from the school psychologist that they are going to do an IQ test, but I am not sure which one. Also, I am not sure of her level of experience with G&T. The psychologist who did the KBIT was outside of the school system to screen for a program for talented youth at a local university, so this tester dealt only with G&T kids. I am not even sure if the school will give me the results or even explain them - they seem to be so busy I can barely get anyone to return my phone calls! Wondering now if I should skip the school testing and go private with the original screener, who I definitely trust. Thanks again for the great insight!