No school at least to me can possibly meet the needs of every student.There slogan though isn't going to be we'll do what we please. I do remember the second grade days of my daughter passing out the multiplication tests to the rest of the class since she was already done. In our case homeschooling wouldn't of worked more because she'd wouldn't of liked that. She still mutters about books that aren't at her level (she's in a magnet program which is housed at a regular grade school). She's going to jr high next year and I was looking at the different tracks (math levels) and realized Calculus BC is 10th grade. There's other math but its sort of the end of the line for her. More my point is you can challenge them so much now but at a certain point(high school?) then what? I guess my daughter never complained that much when she was younger about the easy schoolwork. More my point and I'm not suggesting you but some overanalyze the situation their child is in and make it into something it's not.