Well, I am PG, went to top schools, graduated with all the honors (departmental and summa cum laude), worked as a large firm attorney for several years, and used to edit the CEO's documents at a Fortune 500.... yet as a SAHM I now have "Mommy brain" and make all sorts of typos!! LOL DH is also HG/PG, holds an executive position, but can't spell or use a comma to save his life!! A lot of it comes from typing very fast in these casual posts/emails. In DH's case, he blames his high school gifted classes that focused on creative writing and missed the standard grammar instruction.

However, I have my share of judgments that I have to work on. For example, it drives me a little nuts when people claim their children "read at XX grade level" without any testing verifications just because they can read a sentence out of a higher level book. As most of us realize, true reading level/comp. is about MUCH more than the ability to read a sentence out loud. I suspect a lot of parents are going to be surprised when they get into school standards testing. wink

HS Mom to DYS6 and DS2