Thank you Doodlebug. That seems to be exactly what is going on. We have started "brushing" but now he says it hurts. I am thinking it seems more that his body is responding. I am giving him a day off and will pick it up again. He has no idea where his body is in space they told me. This was very hard to understand as he is in perpetual motion. Your reason above is a lot easier to understand. He does seem to be slowly calming down.

Belle, I really like your logic on giftedticcyhyper's post. I have gone over the aspberger's checklist too many times and come up negative. I would love to know how your testing goes. Please keep me informed.

Giftedticcyhyper-I do know that he is much smarter than his score. I have been told by so many people that he is "wicked" smart and an "indigo" child (this is not something I am either for or against) and that he has very wise deep connections with the world. But make him write the alphabet and on a good day he can get almost all the letters right. Unfortunately that is part of the WISC IV. So I was wondering if the SB would better show me where he falls (how many standard deviations) so I can better find him an intellectual peer group and really decide on school.

Thanks for all your replies.