No oil here, sadly. The supervisor replied with a "he doesn't meet the scores" reply and totally ignored all my questioning about the states recognition/alternative testing/etc. for 2e kids which is what my e-mail was about. I didn't even ask for anything for my DS I just gave her a quick overview of what we have gone through and asked for general info about how 2e kids are identified and helped in our state. I guess that means they aren't. Sigh.....I did e-mail her back asking for further clarification but I don't think I will get anything.

Oh she did say he had a VERY high verbal score and hopefully his achievement testing would be higher in the future. Doesn't sound like she's getting the whole visual tracking/perception issue does it??

Oh well, I don't know where I could go from here. I'll have to give it some thought. Brick wall after brick wall. I'm just so disappointed in these educators, although I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe I'll come up with something else to do. But what??????