Originally Posted by mamaandmore
her imaginative play has also taken off and she mostly just needs an explanation to get her to do something she doesn't want to- as opposed to the tantrums she was having when thwarted.

And she gets this look in her eyes when I'm talking to her sometimes that just completely freaks me out, it's like she just *understands* things in ways I can't even begin to fathom.

Mama, I can totally understand this.

Katelyn'sMom, from what I remember about what you've said, your DD is way, way out there ahead of the pack. It should be interesting how she does next year. I love the thought of her being the youngest, and I look forward to hearing what her teachers say next fall!

Socially, if DD could get into a classroom full of 10 year olds this month I promise you she'd never leave. That would be her dream come true. She couldn't keep up with the curriculum, but she'd have a great time.

You know, as far as the large scale 25 piece puzzle goes, I wanted to clarify that I had to do some facilitation for DD 25 mos. I handed her a piece, she looked at it and compared it to the picture, and then she decided where to place it. But I did frequently have to help her jimi the pieces into place. She was not always able to put new pieces in without disrupting the whole row.