As I said in a previous post, I am trying to be cautiously optimistic...but now I border on...."THIS IS IT!!!"

EandC - I do know the guilt. We have been told that we needed parenting classes to "handle her" (not so), that she needed more spankings (NOT DOING THAT), That we have too high expectations and she is just lazy and slow. I KNEW that she needed none of these things and that she most definitely was NOT slow or lazy.

She is a "people pleaser" and I know that it just breaks her heart when she doesn't measure up to academic and peer expectations. She beats herself up over what she "can't do" and is now fabricating scenarios for what she thinks people want to hear, such as I got the training wheels off and I ride my bike. Well, yes training wheels are off, but she is scared to death of it now and doesn't ride it. She is 7 and it hurts that the 4 year old next door is riding his bike. We are told that this has to do with her visual issues as well.

Do I feel guilty? More that I care to admit. I am just hoping that this is the right path for her and that she her skills can catch up to what she holds in her mind. I KNOW she is quite bright.

Again, Thank you for your responses!!!!