Acs,

Thanks for the quote ... I do have the book (got it a few days ago) and started reading it for the most part. I will go back and really look at that section. I guess I was expecting more description within each level and this is where I was focusing most of my reading. Shame on me! But with this information and what Kriston and others have stated it helps make sense of the levels.

I realize my 26 month old is still too young to get a complete understanding of where she falls in the levels. I know she is HG+. The funny thing is my cousin was selected to take a national test back when we were in elementary school (many many moons ago) and granted this was kids hand selected by teachers which does not mean the absolute brightest kids were considered, but he was selected and was ranked as the 2nd in the nation. The reason I state this is even he is blown away with my DD abilities. So while reading through Ruf's book I am really hoping my kiddo is not a level 5 because level 3 and 4 is still a scary thing to have to consider but level 5 blows my mind! Those of you that do have level 5 kids I send big hugs and hope that you find a path that works for your kid and then publish the secrets to help the rest of us out!!