Interesting list; my dd2.5 is way up there too at least according to this list. I wasn't quite sure what this part meant though: "Has number concepts of 4 or more" - what do you think?
I guess this is diff. than counting, because later in the list they say 'counts to 10'.

DD has been following this pattern so far for absorbing these different areas - numbers, colors, letters:
1. all numbers or colors are the same.
2. using diff. number names but mixing them all up, halfway seems like she's joking around.
3. knows numbers up to 5 very solid, knows 2-3 colors.
now she can count to 10++, and call out colors beyond the basic 3 primary and b&w. Still a bit iffy on id'ing numbers when written over say #4. Can count backwards from 5 to 1.
(Couple of months back started asking about tomorrow, yesterday...what are we doing Friday. Last week she asked me if I was going to make a left turn; I almost ran into a lamp post. Probably she was just repeating something I'd said myself...)

Numbers were first, then colors, now she seems to be working on letters. She started in on the mixing them all up phase, trying to match them or making funny juxtapositions when looking at an alphabet book.
Maybe in another 6-8 months she'll be id'ing them correctly more often than not, but I don't want to go too overboard with pressing her. Just enjoying the phases; it's odd they are so clear!