Actually the preschool I chose for him may turn out to be great, and may be horrible..only time will tell. It sounds and looks great to us. It is a program m-f 9-12:30pm. They have 4's and kindergardeners there. My understanding is that they have structure, but don't have much academics (like they don't say 'today we are going to learn the letter A'). They do some themes, they play together, they go out to the park together, etc. They have a trampoline, a ball pit, air hockey, board games and computers. They have other stuff as well...but the above are what my DS is most excited about. Some friends say that he probably won't do well there because it doesn't have the academic piece as much....but he needs the social skills now. Also there is no way I could find a preschool that could academically stimulate him because of the academic stuff he is doing. If he were moderately gifted this probably would not be an issue, but we can't change that. We chose his preschool because it was affordable and the staff there were truly great. I could tell that they really care about children and started playing with him right away. I don't think they would really supplement things at all. We just kind of decided we will try and supplement things outside of class. We take regular library and museum trips, I think he would like to do t-ball and/or soccer at some point, and he may be interested in piano lessons in the future. Who knows?