DD's lowest score in the WISC was 94 for processing speed and working memory was around 126 or 127. However, she is a pretty extreme in terms of focus issues. It can take her 3X longer than anyone else to do a math test, even if she ultimately scores very well. Every time Dh or I have entered or exited the school building when she is in class, I can count on her to say later on "Hey, I saw you walk out of the school building (out the window) while I was in math (or reading or writing), what were you doing?" She is actually much more scattered when she is not medicated. One day I forgot her meds and when I realized they were still on the table, I emailed 2 teachers asking if I should bring them in and within 5 minutes they both emailed me practically begging me to bring in her meds because she's not able to function otherwise. I don't think absolute numbers on IQ tests (like below 100 or below 85) should be used, but rather, if there are large discrepancies. In DD's case her GAI was 150 and processing speed 94.

The neuropsych gave her a test called "Rey Complex Figure", which assesses EF ability, and her score was pretty bad. Seemed more accurate than the WISC scores in determining poor EF.