My DS and DD also have similar presentation in SD differences, and in fact, slightly lower PSI. I've been told it's fairly common among gifted kids, and nobody has flagged ADHD for either.

DS has some visual processing issues, but both of them are on the careful and meticulous side, and think things through. He has no attention issues at all that I can tell. DD maybe has some executive functioning challenges, isn't a great speller, and she kind of daydreams.

Our reports didn't suggest ADHD but did suggest things like possibly allowing more time, avoiding timed math tests like minute math, or allowing them to do more difficult questions rather than all of the questions -- advice our school doesn't seem to follow, but hasn't really even been an issue, but if it is for your DD, perhaps it's worth mentioning? I've explained to my kids that fast in math doesn't equate to good at math, and they are cool with that and both feel good at math despite not being the fastest in class at timed math, because they are really good at reasoning and getting their actual work done easily.