She has a Google drive provided by school (and a laptop) but she can't make any changes to it. It is only for the teachers to post assignments and tests. The real kicker is to get her to use it/check it everyday! I think the idea with the watch and setting up some kind of electronic calendar/schedule on her iPhone and iPad may work. Do you have any apps in mind that worked for you or anybody else on this site?

"A small degree of anxiety" was noted during the timed portions of WISC on the final report. What does CBT entail? How often/intense does it need to be done to have an effect (she's pretty busy during the week, but summer is wide open)? How do I find the right practitioner for it (reviews etc)? Should I just go with the same psychologist who tested her?

I didn't see any responses related to caffeine. It has a very positive impact on me, in terms of less sluggishness, more focus etc, and zero sleep/anxiety issues, in fact I would say it has a calming effect on me. She is old enough to try it. Anybody can recommend it as a "dietary" supplement to stimulate attention during school hours?