It may or may not reflect ADHD, as there are many possible causes of lowered WMI and PSI. Keep in mind, btw, that there are three main subtypes of ADHD--primarily inattentive, primarily hyperactive/impulsive, and combined. So the absence of hyperactivity is not per se incompatible with ADHD.

I also have a child with some traits of ADHD, but no apparent significant effects on major life functions. Mine has a school history (now we homeschool) of being consistently responsible, high achieving, and socially-adept, but is both distractible and impulsive (and talks non-stop!). I am pretty sure that the main characteristic that would be missing in a diagnosis is pathology--which, of course, is the only one that really matters.

If the inattention and Index discrepancies aren't playing out IRL as restricting her access to anything of current or future importance to her, then it's just another one of those things to know about oneself, and learn to manage. My approach is to make healthy self-care choices, monitor academic progress and general happiness, and admire it as the beauty of human diversity.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...