Originally Posted by sydness
I will get the rest of the WJIII scores and post for you. Will you tell me where to go from here to see if she has dyslexia?
Certainly. Collect testing reports for anything that she has had already. You can request additional testing through the public schools. Alternatively, you can take what you have to a neuropsych, and obtain additional testing. Either way, you will want both to present your suspected concern (stealth/compensated dyslexia), and be open to other possible exceptionalities (e.g., ADHD, DCD/dysgraphia). Make sure subsequent evaluators have access to prior testing, so they have better context, and don't unnecessarily duplicate/invalidate testing.

I'll be happy to look over any other data you find.
Oh, and yes, she did have and "in depth" motor skill assessment and gave her some pencil grips. I did not receive the report but I assume it was fine since the IQ/achievement said nothing about it. She walked at 11 months and rode a two wheeler at 4...
The early milestones you report are gross motor and mostly lower trunk in nature. Fine motor and upper body tone/coordination is a different animal. I wouldn't too easily assume that it was truly fine, as, if the OT didn't have the cognitive data to compare, he/she might have assumed everything was okay because it was at least 85--which would be okay if her cognition were uniformly 100, but isn't so fine if PRI numbers are well above average.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...