Your responses were very helpful. I had the meeting today. They are not allowed to give me their opinion as to weather I should seek more/outside testing.

The did give me the WJIII results though...The seem fine to me.

Broad Reading 123 94%
Letter word ID 122 94%
Reading Fluency 123 94%
Passage Comprehension 114 83%
Reading Vocabulary 127 96%

Broad Written Language 125 95%
spelling 116 86%
writing fluency 120 91%
writing samples 124 95%
editing 119 89 %

Broad Math 114 82%
calculation 117 88%
applied problems 114 83 %
quantitative cocpts 130 98 %

oral language Ext 128 97%
story recall 120 91%
understanding directions 113 80%
picture vocabulary 123 93%
oral comprehension 125 95%

academic skill 124 95%
academic fluency 117 87%
academic applications 123 93%
academic knowledge 87%

She also had the occupational therapist test her.

BOT -2

Fine motor precision 20 above average
fine motor integration 14 average

Beery
Visual perception 101 average

Therapist said she has beautiful handwriting in isolation but is inconsistent and forms some letters from the bottom. She said many times that teaching her to write would be frustrating and a waste of her time and that she should focus on text to speech or typing.

Dysgraphia was mentioned, but no further test were indicated.

I asked about word attack and the test was not given.

So, she is starting 45 minutes, twice a week in the gifted program with is group, research projects and presentations.

She is also starting one on one special education to help her organize her writing and math help.

She will be seeing a person to help her use assistive technology for writing as well.

She will be given extra time on state tests.

The psych said she would check on her from time to time to make sure she is coping.

Should I be looking into anything else?

My hunch is that these scores do not indicate dyslexia.

I asked the team if they suspected any further disability and they were not allowed to answer and the teacher said she has to turn her back...I think she did suspect...because why not just say... she is confident. Anyway, I'm wondering what your thoughts are..

Again, she reverses letters, doesn't know left from right. Cant track. and seems to have hit a level block in reading and writing. Can't finish anything when timed.

She was diagnosed with "specific learning disability."

Thanks so much for all your expertise.