Other things I would request.

Does she get extra time on in-class tests? (Not just the state tests.)

How well does she type? What about being allowed access to a computer to type anything that requires a lot of writing.

She is in 4th grade. Perhaps a modification that allows her to type answers to 'homework' worksheets where there is a lot of writing. I can remember my kids having assignments in 4/5th grades that were huge packets of filling in answers on worksheets based on the social studies or science texts. And I could imagine this type of assignment could take hours for your daughter and get very frustrating. Maybe someone could scribe her answers? Maybe she could do only every other problem & the teacher could provide her a key so she could study for tests.

Can you get homework/seatwork assignments shortened. I don't know about your school but I remember a lot of busywork. In math as well.. One accommodation I got out of my DD's 5th grade teacher was that she could do every other problem of the math homework.

I wouldn't worry about the 'forms some letters from the bottom'. IMO it is an outdated idea that letter should be formed from the bottom and unnecessary. As to knowing left from right, is she strongly handed? My husband is ambidextrous and because of this is not very good with telling right from left because of it.