GREAT idea Sweetie, and very to the point that I wanted to make. Irena, it occurs to me that while you have been documenting but the district has been counter-documenting.

Can you imagine it in court? You: "And on x date, Teacher Y again failed to provide a scribe for DS when requested." "But here we have Defense Exhibit 100, yet another email from Principal Depraved stating that the scribing DID happen." It strikes me that the district has faced this issue before and gotten some sneaky lawyer advice on how to avoid consequences for their IEP failures in court.

If your district is contesting that IEP violations are even occurring, your ability to get OOD placement on the basis of IEP violations is not possible. You need to devise a system, like the one Sweetie suggests or similar, that documents beyond question the facts that support your DS' inability to access education at this school. As long as the district can contest all of these violations, their willingness to agree to OOD placement seems highly unlikely to me.