HK, I agree with ABQMom that the strongest messaging I would pursue at this point would be inquisitive and cautionary. The agency may well be interested in your daughter and be verifying facts/doing due diligence. I agree that the particular line of questioning used would be questionable in any hiring setting, and disentangling discrimination from legitimate interest is difficult, if not impossible, when such questions are asked.

Some agencies have an ethics ombudsman. If this one does, you might wish to go on record and file a notice of the call. You're in a tough asymmetric information position, but I think going strongly on the offensive at this point would cause more damage than good.

I would definitely take this as an opportunity to educate your daughter on the perception of disabilities. It's unfair that this is the case, but I think your daughter would have been in a less risky position if she provided a more general explanation for her business without referencing disabilities, with further elaboration as needed for accommodations after hiring decisions were made. We live in an unfair world, and I would much rather see your daughter get the job AND have the opportunity to advocate change.

Just my $0.02.

What is to give light must endure burning.