Block Design 17
Matrix Reasoning 14
Picture Concepts 17

Coding 11
Symbol Search 14

Full Scale IQ=99.5%
Verbal 99%
Performance 99%
I'm confused too. First, was she really given the WISC-III, not the WPPSI-III? The subtests you post are on both the preschool version (WPPSI) and the child version (WISC), but the WISC also has two other subtests, so I'm guessing the WPPSI. Plus, the WISC-III is very outdated and wouldn't likely be used now.

I missed her age on my prior post; the technical report I posted is only usable for calculating a GAI on the WISC-IV, not the WPPSI or the WISC-III.

She technically could have hit soft ceilings on those 17s by getting some of the easier questions wrong and some of the harder questions correct, and not missing enough in a row to discontinue to subtests until they reached their end.

On the WISC, the correlary subtests with the highest g loading (most related to intelligence) are generally considered to be vocabulary first in the verbal index, followed by information, and then word reasoning. Vocab is also one that is most subject to exposure, though. For the perceptual or performance index, all three of those subtests are considered about the same in g loading with matrix reasoning coming in the highest, followed very closely by block design, and then picture concepts as somewhat lower. Coding is usually considered to be a poorer measure of "g" and symbol search falls at about the same spot as picture concepts (just a tad higher) in measuring "g." This is all, of course, for the WISC, but I'd imagine that the WPPSI would be similar.