Ok. I got actual results today and am more confused than ever. I swear this tester lady is nutty. She told me verbally that dd4 tested as high as possible in 3 sections, but looking at the results she sent, the highest score is 17. Clearly one of those things is wrong. I am guessing the 17s are correct. So, here is the breakdown.

Wisc III
Info 17
Vocab 14
Word Reasoning 16

Block Design 17
Matrix Reasoning 14
Picture Concepts 17

Coding 11
Symbol Search 14

Full Scale IQ=99.5%
Verbal 99%
Performance 99%

On the coding I understand they have to draw something? My perfectionist took way too long to do this. She may have the best writing in her preschool, but it takes her forever bc she wants it to be perfect.

Woodcock Johnson
Letter ID/Word ID 95%
(This is not indicative of her abilities. The first word on the test was "on" and she said "no". When she realized she couldn't fix it and knew it was wrong, she refused to do the rest. Other words were words I am 100% positive she knows, such as "dog" which the night before she had told my husband spells "God" backwards.

Applied Math Problems 99% Grade 1.3
She topped out when she could not count money. When asked how much several pennies and a nickel was, she replied "Not enough to buy anything."

So, input?