Start her on a new language, teach her how to build a Rube-Goldberg project and the physics behind it. Have her learn Origami, Chess and 3-D tanagrams.

Ummm...who would teach her those things. LOL! I never took physics in my life and I only know English and what on earth is a tanagram...lol..:)

I do teach her what I can. She learned to knit when she was 6. She loves to draw. She keeps a Blog and likes to use Photoshop..:) Cause I know it well and am able to show her how. I feel like everything I know how to do, she learns quickly and I am running out of things to show her...Although she certainly has a way to go to perfect some of her skills. If she could get a sound out of the flute, I would teach her that...but she can't. She took a year of piano and sometimes learns a little more on her own.

I CAN play chess, however, and so can she. I bet we are a good match. She has my DH genetic make-up! He went to college at 14, full time. Not, me. smile BUT, since he's the smart one, he's also the working one. So, he can't do a lot of teaching.

smile