Seablue- Thanks, I don't think our scholl district does here...not many resources on the island but I dont know. And yeah, it was scary when I realized wow, that was me.

La Texican- Yep, Thankfully he got back tonight. Wasn't sure if he would be able to make it in. Here about 1 out of ever 4 planes actually comes in ontime not delayed. He was delayed for a couple of hours but still made it, although the flight was awful(think prop plane in 60mph+ wind gusts) and he went to bed within an hour of getting in.
I did the same things with listening steps the other day, and that is a big thing here. It was her telling me it was uncomfortable that made me stop and worry. I wonder the same thing...where does pg and quirky end and a diagnosis begin. I don't want a diagnosis and wouldn't seek one unless it became a big problem. Just was wondering if there were some good reading out there. Maybe try some techniques. Shrug. I have decided not to push the eye contact thing so much now that she said how it made her feel, as long as she shows me she is listening.
I

DD6- DYS
Homeschooling on a remote island at the edge of the world.