I thought they would go out, since they were waiting until that date, but either they have not sent them out yet, or ours was stolen from the mailbox (we've had a lot of thefts around here lately, including a rash of credit card thefts).

I did decide that I am going to let my sister-in-law see the scores and just tell me what I need to do, rather than look myself. I just get a yes or a no, and she won't tell me whether it looks off, or close, unless there is a birthday mistake or something.

That way I won't have a single numeric snapshot in my head when dealing with my kid. I can continue to look at her in a qualitative way and not be biased about her abilities.

I fully understand why some families in need of services do go after the test scores; we are just in a different situation, with existing enrichment at home that we're happy with, a great public school system, and a child who is very social and happy to put on whatever airs are required to fit in. If she can be accelerated, awesome. Less work for me. If not--that's okay. She's still my bright little girl.