Anyway, I can't take all the credit! The people here have been invaluable... Geofizz mentioned DIBELS otherwise I would't have noticed the test results on the report. I'd never heard of DIBELS before. Also, it is in small print and not clearly labled ...Which I find rather odd. Not that I think anyone is doing anything purposely but it's just weird... I am thinking the only time it really got looked with an depth of attention was when I sent an email to the school re the dyslexia screening and my concerns. I know she pulled his file and looked at his testing becasue she was referencing different tests as she spoke. I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised at how willing she was to do an eval on him even though he is ahead of the grade in reading right now. I am thinking she maybe thinks the DIBELS combined with DDT screeing and my concerns are indeed some red flags.

And my instincts have quite a track record when it comes to my DS. I was the only suspecting hypotonia and consequent fine motor delays. I was right. I noticed the vision, despite a AI Dupont pysychogist with "twenty years experience" saying "good luck with that I think you're way off." I was right about that too. Now I fear dyslexia... will I be found to be right again?