The dips in processing speed (and the specific subtests) and the description of your dd's challenges at school with handwriting etc are very similar to my ds who does have a diagnosis of dysgraphia. Were any of the IQ tests your dd has had given through a neurospychologist? If you haven't consulted with a private neuropsych yet I'd really recommend it because that's where you can get an official diagnosis, plus the neuropscyh can include other types of tests that will help determine the root cause of dysgraphia (or help further understand whatever challenges are in the mix). You already have a wealth of testing on your dd, so you might not have to pay for the full neuropscyh workup which usually includes ability vs achievement, and for both of my kids included the Beery VMI.

I don't have the Beery tests from my kids handy at the moment, but fwiw they both had discrepant scores but in different directions. For my ds, the issue was visual integration impacting fine motor skills, for my dd (who does *not* have dysgraphia but who did have sloppy handwriting that looked dysgraphic) - the low scores on the Beery were due to vision issues (undiagnosed double vision, lack of peripheral vision, and tracking issues).

FWIW, I also think my ds had relatively low score on visual-spatial on ability testing, but there is no question he's a visual spatial learner - I'm not basing that on Silverman's list, but basing it on how he describes how he thinks.

polarbear