PRI is is much lower than VCI, which is one characteristic of NVLD, and that score is low not because of a single subtest but because two of the subtests there are more than 1 SD below the 15s that she has consistently in verbal and conceptual areas. Remember that in gifted people, scores that are in the average range but significantly below areas of strength can still indicate that there is a disability depressing functioning and scores. A gifted kid with NVLD is not going to look the same as a non-gifted kid with NVLD.

I agree with DeeDee that an OT is not the person to diagnose this. I would add that IQ score scatter is not sufficient to determine a diagnosis either, although this score pattern would certainly make me want to investigate the possibility further. A workup with a neuropsych who is familiar with 2-E / gifted children would be my next step. I say this as someone who has BTDT.

I can't recall off the top of my head if James Webb's "Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnosis of Gifted Children and Adults" covers NVLD or not, but it would almost certainly be worth reading anyway