I agree with a previous poster, DD9 has sensitive palate, twins both have sensitive stomach (one frequently has slight upset stomach, not sure why but it hasn't gotten out of hand). DS4 definatly sensitive to noise and still has trouble watching a fireworks show without someone holding his ears shut.

I have tender headed girls. They are multiracial as well so they don't have a choice all the time of when they get their hair done unfortunatly. Thankfully they are now the age when they can start really doing some of their own hair (with reminding) and have some stuff that worked for us (cause we tryed many different things).

Pantene works great. The main things are the conditioner, detangler, and I think there is a leave in treatment that all worked very well. Love Pantene.

Garniere Fructise (sp?) also has some products, like one that comes in a green see through bottle with a pump, can't think of the name, that is a leave-in oil that works good for detangling but isn't greasy. And they also have a regular leave-in conditioner.

Use the leave in products while the hair is still wet, it will help it move throughout the hair evenly.

The impossible is just something that hasn't happened yet.