Welcome!

These are excellent scores all around, with the exception of the timed tasks. It is true that there are many possible explanations for the lower speeded scores, including vision/tracking/convergence issues, perfectionistic tendencies, anxiety, and fatigue.

At face value, her reading comprehension appears a bit lower than might be expected by her VCI/GAI, but is actually not strikingly low, based on the available regression tables (there are better discrepancy tables released by the publisher of the WJ for the WISC-III and WJIII, but I had to use a more generic regression table for the WISC-IV). IOW, the difference, while noticeable, may not represent a meaningful finding. Any score between about the low 120s and mid 150s on the WJIII would be considered in the range for her VCI/GAI. (within 1.5 SD, taking SEE into account.)

I would also note that

1. she may be reading so swiftly that she is not always absorbing specific details.
2. if the computer-adaptive test is using Common Core reading criteria, it is likely asking for a very specific way of demonstrating non-fiction ("informational text", in CC parlance) comprehension, in which she may or may not have received instruction. So that the particular narrow slice of comprehension measured by that instrument was not able to capture her expressions of comprehension, nor was she familiar with their methods of expression.

One of my siblings reads like your DC does. I've observed this sibling reading, and notice that saccade activity appears quite different than that of other, more typical readers that I've observed, anecdotally. That particular sibling describes reading in whole lines, straight down the middle of the page. Incidentally, there is also a history of convergence issues. Watch your DC's eyes as she's reading, and then watch another skilled reader's eyes, and you may find that she is correct; her eyes may be moving far less, or in a different way, than others.

As to whether there is a hidden concern, in need of remediation or accommodation--you are already working on clarifying the convergence/tracking category. More importantly, what is -she- concerned about? Is she happy in school? Not unusually stressed by her educational experience? Would you have been worried about her if you didn't know her achievement scores? Are there IRL concerns? Her academic fluency scores are not actually discrepantly low, by your report. Does she frequently have difficulty completing assignments/assessments in a timely fashion?

The first rule of test interpretation that one learns is to use the child to interpret the test, not the other way around.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...