Originally Posted by hen27
perfectionism
You may have read this elsewhere on the forums: If there is childhood perfectionism, there are books which show readers how to free themselves from thought patterns which may not be serving them well. While insightful, these books are written gently for kids, in a style that is fun and engaging. Parents may wish to pre-read and decide if a resource may be a helpful tool for their child. A book which seems to understand perfectionism very well and which many find supportive is "What To Do When Good Enough Isn't Good Enough". Another book you might like is "Perfectionism: What's Bad About Being Too Good". Here is an article from the Davidson Database, Interview with Thomas Greenspon on Perfectionsim.

She is not being put into the class because her MAP is the 92nd percentile.
What is the cutoff or minimum percentile required for placement into the class?

I appealed explaining that her RIT has not grown (only negatively) since third grade.
Have you received the results of your appeal? Also, do you have the RIT scores from 3rd grade onward? Does your school or district have a policy regarding growth for each pupil? If your child has not been meeting annual benchmarks for growth in this area, has she been evaluated for any possible learning disability in this area?

I told them she is bored and NEEDS the advanced curriculum, but we are getting a stone wall.
The word bored may work against advocacy. This thread has several posts which discuss reasons to not use the word "bored" when advocating.

I have a meeting with an admin next week.
You may have read this elsewhere on the forums... there is a crowd-sourced list of tips on preparing for a meeting.

Lastly, have you considered afterschooling/enrichment to stimulate her interest and encourage her continued growth in this area?

Best wishes with your meeting!