DD has improved, but at the same time, expectations have increased. So, it's a bit of a wash. I can now expect her to do all her regular HW and put it back in her binder without my needing to check her planner or remind her, and she usually remembers about tests (does she study?-maybe, but I leave that to her) but with the huge projects she gets, there's still difficulty planning, managing time, and breaking it down into parts. We have to help her make lists, think about planning, etc or it would implode. I think, but am not sure, that is true for many of her classmates. Also, she constantly starts but does not finish creative projects done for fun. It makes me secretly crazy, but she's always been this way. I keep hoping it will change.

Regarding daily annoyances, we use checklists. Huge help. DD has one on the back of her door that has made bedtime go so much better. Honestly, with her various after school activities, she did have a lot to remember (bring X on this day, Y on that day, Z on this day, but take X out on that day...)