I kind of feel jealous of those of you who - including the OP - who have kept a record of milestones etc. My son is an only child, and I still haven't managed to be as organised - and my memory is fading fast ! When he was really young, we never really thought about what he was doing when - he was just him. What I do remember distinctly is that he was also a later talker. When he was 15 months, we had family visiting from England, and my 16 year old niece taught him signs (many made up) for many many animals. We could also negotiate/reason with him - talking to him as if he knew what we were saying, rather than assuming he didn't, as he was just a baby. I never really thought about it - but as I run a daycare, I have come to realise that doesn't work with most kids that age. He is now 11 - the only testing he has done is to get into the pull-out gifted program in Elementary school when he was 6, so I'm not entirely sure exactly how gifted he is - though he is now in a full time gifted 6th grade program, and is in 8th grade accelerated math. To the OP - keep documenting - it might come in useful in the future. Oh - and enjoy your son, he sounds wonderful ! smile