Tough to tell at this age. We thought eldest was brighter than average, middle kid was below average until about age 10 or so. Now we realize that middle kid is clearly the sharper one.

I didn't keep track of what they did when they were young, but here are a few things I recall:

Eldest - Crawled at 7.5 months, walked at 11 months
- Took apart Duplos at 10 months, put together at 12 months, sorted by size and color and built towers of like Duplos at 18 months
- Speech was average until 22 months, then suddenly spoke in full sentences.
- Watched full length movies around 15 months.

Middle - Really, really liked Blues Clues. Would watch for hours starting at 6 months. First word was "clue" (yep, we let her watch a little too much).
- Was good at puzzles. Don't recall what she did early on, but by 30 months, could do a 48 piece puzzle (free form, not rectangular) that she had never seen before.
- Good at building Duplo towers by 15 months.
- Crawled at 10 months, walked at 15 months.

Youngest - Don't recall much about her. She had some medical issues and we were focused on those. Haven't tested her (turns 10 this month) but likely somewhere between the older two in IQ. Older two were tested in 7th grade to gain entry to a specific course.
- Crawled at 9 months, walked at 16 months.

Have fun with the kid. I had a tough time having fun with them when they were little - can't really talk to kids that age. Also, watching sports was painful until about 13 or 14 - I had trouble just relaxing and enjoying it, so hope you can take a step back from the Type A and enjoy.