same here - whenever I got sent to a training class, I would be so bored due to the slow pace (and my frustration with the people who were just not getting it). That is the most difficult thing - when I get frustrated with a team member on not picking up how our (complex) environment works as quickly. In fact, one of them told me I made him cry because one day, I snapped with a "you really should know this by now!" after I had repeated the same commands over and over again, until I got tired of repeating it. And I can usually tolerate up to 4-5 repetitions to the same person before I start to get testy. (no, I could never be a teacher)

And I am the same way when it comes to people getting lost after they have been on that same route a few times. I can usually remember how to get somewhere after 1-2 times and I usually can backtrack easily - I tend to have a good map in my head and a good visual memory.

but I have gotten mellower with age... I used to be so much more rigid and intense over so many things... until kids. I still get annoyed and cranky, but people have told me that I am much more mellow after the kids came along.