Wow! I just got off the phone with the principal and you've GOT to hear (or read!) what he said:

Principal: "I've got all the curriculum materials you requested here in my office for you and your husband to review."
Me: "Thanks so much. We can come by today at noon."
P: "Just to remind you, I can't let you copy any of the material or take it out of the school. This is material used for assessment and if it left the building it could skew the results of testing."

WHAT???!!!! It's curriculum!!! NOT standardized assessments!!!!
I could purchase the whole program online if I had a few extra hundred dollars sitting around! Oh, brother. I don't know how I will get through this meeting - count to 10, deep breath. Keep breathing!

And then I asked if the math teaacher is testing DS. He said, "yes, she is testing him using some of the end of year assessments to get an idea of his current level of knowledge. I thought that might be helpful information to have at our meeting next Wednesday."
yeah, I agree. I asked for this in early December. Good idea, sir. Glad you thought of it. Hah. There's my infamous sarcasm peeking out!
Well, off to get some work done at work, then out to look at this Saxon stuff. Happy day. (oops, more sarcasm!).