Originally Posted by LMom
I am almost over the "They will kick him out of Davidson once they realize he doesn't belong there." grin

LOL! Nah, I met him. He's totally safe! smile

Originally Posted by LMom
Now I can concentrate on DS4. My logic is completely screwed up by DS5. Who cares that DS4 is reading 2nd-3rd books. His math is nowhere close to his brother's abilities. Therefore he cannot be more than MG.

DH keeps saying things to me about DS4 (in private, of course) like "There's something wrong with him. He's so slow!" frown

I probably tell him as much as a couple of times a month that DS4 is NOT slow, but instead DH's yardstick (namely HG+ child DS7) is just really screwy. I don't think we have any clue yet what's up with DS4.

In particular, DS4's writing before he's reading is still messing with my head...If he would just read already, I'd feel like I'd have a better sense about whether he has LD issues or not. But as verbal and imaginative as he is, still no reading! eek

I know, I know. Patience. All in their own time and they're all different and yatta-yatta... *sigh* But it's so nerve-wracking! Not knowing anything drives me mad! If he's having trouble, I want to get him help sooner rather than later. If he's ND, I'd like to know that so I can quit worrying about LDs.

*double sigh*

Kriston