We got our son a subscription for Dreambox Learning math in October. He quickly covered grade K-2, and is now (after about 6 months) finishing grade 3, while being half-way through grade 4 and well on his way in grade 5 and 6. All in all he has played Dreambox for 45 hours since October. In December, after he had covered grade K-2 and started grade 3 we got MathMammoth grade 1-3 to make sure that he also could do math "on paper" (and not only web based math). Now that he keeps speeding through Dreambox Learning I cannot help but to ask myself how accurate Dreambox's assessment is? We have not tested our son any way but I am stating to think that he may be gifted? He was an early reader (3�)and he has a reading age of about 9-10 yo (based on the books he is reading). As for math, my concern is that if the Dreambox assessment is accurate, he would be heading into grade 5 math by next term also "on paper" (Math Mammoth) by the age of 7. I am going to have to ask for support and make plans for the next term with the local school. I am asking here about your experience of Dreambox Learning. By now I would not be surprised if our son will finish all of Dreambox grade K-6 in this one year subscription. Except for that being great value for money smile it should not really be possible? I wounder if it is the program's "fault" or if our son really is that quick in learning math? Are there others who have had similar experiences? How did you continue after finishing Dreambox? What did the schools say as for the Dreambox' assessment? We do know that Dreambox does not cover everything bu it seems that MathMammoth is also easy for him (as he has learned most things in Dreambox before doing Math Mammoth). I am so sorry for the very long post but I just don't have the time to shorten it right now...