Originally Posted by Old Dad
One of the most important things for GT kids to learn is how to work through highly challenging material. They're often used to things being "easy" and it isn't unusual for GT kids to not hit strong challenges until they get to college at which point it's like an axe between the eyes having never had to really WORK at a class before.

Ah yes, one of the reasons I still suffer from college PTSD. I think I made it about three semesters before I started getting destroyed and ultimately collapsed into a puddle of C's, D's, and F's. I had about two college nightmares last week related to same.

I majored in chemical engineering without having any interest in engineering. I don't recommend that since you have no actual motivation to work on somewhat difficult material. No intrinsic motivation coupled with no study skills is a bad combination.

I also don't recommend law school. I got lucky in graduating into the dot com boom. It's just going to lard you up with debt unless you have significant pre-existing contacts with

So, in other words, don't be me.

Unless it's 1999. Then you can go to law school and be fine.