On a personal note I always tell my son, "no bullying" if he tries to take anything from his sister.  So, it's a household word thanks to the commercials.  And speaking of siblings my son is  that kid who's for the most part naturally uses things correctly, fixed things way more often than he messed stuff up.  But he's bossy to his sister.  If an adult tells her to do something he goes and gets involved.  I keep telling him, "you need to let her listen to me." and "I'm the mother let me take care of my baby".  I guess this issue's off topic from bullying a little bit.  As a kid I didn't play with the other kids as much as I organized them.  I helped raise my sisters and I babysat other people's kids way too young.  
I used to think mom raised me like that to be useful because she needed the help.  Now I see my son correcting, teaching, redirecting my daughter.  I tell him, "leave her alone.  Don't make her cry." so he just got more effective at correcting and teaching her without making her cry.  They still do argue and fight some which I always do stop them.  I'm just talking about for the most part he really has taken it on himself to help her.  I'm starting to think maybe I wasn't "raised like that" to help out as much as I was unrelenting so the adults just threw in stuff like, "don't make them cry".  If that's so then maybe some of the bully behavior would stop if the bullies were given useful responsibilities.  

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar