Eww., @ that stupid cartoon network bully commercial where they have a middle schooler boy lean on a locker lean on a locker an intimidate another while a third runs off and yells for help.   Well of course given the set up many young boys here say they want to be the bully.  They should have cast the tattle tale as a super hero character.   I get what the writer thought they were saying, don't be an innocent bystander, go tell somebody and get help (and they weren't going to suggest getting in the middle of it) but what the imagery suggested to the young boys who were the target audience of the cartoon network channel was "hey, there's these 3 kinds of people the tough guy, the victim, and the bystander".  They ran this over and over and over to teach young kids the definition of the word "bully", never finished a story line to paint a complete picture in a young kids mind, and, to me, suggesting that boys separate the world in those three categories while they're very young.  Maybe it was Nickelodeon.  Anyway I think anti-bullying advertising should paint anti-bullying in a better light or have more substance as far as in kids telling kids it's ok to tell each other to be nice, or get help.  Those "the more you know" style commercials where celebraties say, "you know I was bullied and it wasn't very nice.  It didn't feel good.  We can stomp out bullying" are better because they try to install empathy in girls.  
What I think would be better is a series of what to do, what not to do minis that show people seeing or doing what they know is not right but unsure what to do to or wether to do anything, then "rewind" and replay the scene with the uncertain charachter knowing what to do in that situation plus a positive outcome. 

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar