It doesn't have a happy ending. She never did talk to me again, she continued to undermine me, and her children were bullying mine all this time. This week, while on maternity leave, I was effectively dumped. I found out only when changes to the group were announced publicaly by email - The name, that I created, was changed. The website I designed was moved and the structure I gave it was changed. Even the wording of the announcement was using the same language that this person used when she was harrassing me. The hard part? This person was not in a position to make the changes, someone else who stepped in for me did it.

I sent out a resignation email thanking everyone for their time and saying how I have enjoyed and that I was sorry I wasn't able create a safe and supportive environment, but I hoped to see people around, and wished the new group all the best. Having been effectively evicted it seemed important to go with dignity. I hope I did that.

A handful of people have contacted me, thanking me for my time and hoping I am all right. I have heard nothing from anyone else, including the lady who was replacing me.

Now I have to continue to run into these people on a regular basis, as the community is too small not to see them, and I have lost what I thought was a good suuport for us. So I'm generally feeling pretty miserable. frown

I'm trying to look at the bright side and say I now have time for a business I've been thinking of. Pity it would need the support of almost the same people.