Another thought. Just read that a child adopted and raised by a high IQ mom will reap a temporary boost that will dissappear when they are older. �I have noticed that all the daytime cartoons like Dora, Umi Zoomi, Kai Lan, Agent Oso, The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all teach to the test already, teaching sequencing, pattern recognition, asking quiestions and pausing for an answer. �I was going to ask Dottie and Aimee what all the parts of intelligence are and then ask if they're incorporating those into early childhood education and entertainment, trying to raise the nation's IQ? �I mean there's the patterns, and the verbal reasoning in the morning cartoons. �So is this going to raise the IQ of the nation entering kindergarten? �If it's a temporary boost, how long before it wears off. �And why is it only a temporary boost? �Couldn't they keep feeding it? �I've also just read somewhere that the act of taking tests itself reinforces or fosters intelligence. �And everybody says they're emphasis is on testing kids too much these days. �Not saying some people aren't smarter than others or that others could all "catch up". �But everyone's got room for improvement, even if some could stay a few steps ahead of the others. �Is that what they're trying to do here? �If so, how do you see that working out?

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar