Actually a kindergarten/preschool entrance test is the first great use for such a tool I've seen yet. It looks more like a personality test than an iq test so it would group kids togeather with other kids at the same level of development with many similar needs at the target age of 3-6 when she says the test is most effective.
Also about her work I can see a huge public service announcement to parents who already knew their kid was gifted, exceptionally bright, but would only have thought of the higher levels of gifted as those talented in one domain.
I wouldn't think it very likely for someone to find her work before figuring out somehow they were dealing with giftedness, so it might help to see a very gifted child as maybe just beginning to read at three years old, not necessarily just prodigies who win world chess tournaments at 7, or play concert violin at 3.
But that school test almost seems ideal for ability grouping at that age for meeting their needs at that moment, without worrying how the parents may misinterpret what it may mean about the future.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar