I do see a "movie" when I read, I also vividly live trough the story. It is bad as I can not stop reading a good book. Now I'm too busy with work and DD to read anything. Sometimes I take one of DHs books in the evening and go to sleep when I have it finished. I'm a fast reader but not fast enough that I could read a book and still have enough time to sleep during the same night. I just can not put a good book down. When I was in school I used to take books with me to classes and when teachers did not notice I would read them and if I did not get enough sleep after reading all night I would nap after school. My life has too much responsibilities now for that. If a book is very emotional I have hard time letting that world (from the book) go after I finished it and I keeps bothering me for week.

When I read I do not see words as images, I have no idea how I understand what I read LOL I read english and my native language equally as well. Although I do write and speak my native language better than english.