Originally Posted by Dottie
I would throw in glasses and being left-handed for my own personal boasting, but my YS has the only perfect vision in the house, and all three kids are right handed, despite both parents being lefties, confused .

Hah! Dh and I are both lefties too, no left handed kids though. In fact most of your list is a match with our brood except for the tall, we are more medium height-large headed-fair skinned folk with glasses... paints a pretty picture laugh

Nausea - yes, with ds, loads. And then 2 months after the birth I had to have my gall bladder removed. Apparently about 40% of pregnant women experience a hormonal shift which causes some gall stone formation, though often not as severe as to require surgery. I had to be on anti-nausea meds for about 1/2 the pregnancy.
Dd, some nausea, no way as severe as with ds. I think working helped keep my mind off it, however. I do remember having to get off the metro train to puke at one of the stops with dd.

I have heard that nausea is a sign your body is producing the right hormones to make a healthy baby, so good health would surely be a + for higher iq. I see #5#5 has mentioned this too...