thank you all smile

My gut says keep her at home! But I don't want to keep her at home! If she wants to go to school, I want the break. I need the break! The montessori school visit was during an open house, so we did get a chance to speak with the teachers a lot, but the other preschool visits were guided tours during preschool time, so we didn't actually speak with the teachers a lot at all (just the director that gave us the tours). So this weekend we are going to the open houses at those 2 preschools. Dd will have a chance to play with the toys and talk with the teachers, so we will see how that goes.

I have spoken with a lot of parents that sent their kids to the play based preschools (via my local, online, parents forum) and they both get great great reviews. One of them is often mentioned as the best preschool in the city. The morning programs at that school are full, but there may be space in the afternoon. The Montessori school gets good reviews from the parents that have kids there, but i have only spoken with 2 families that have kids attending. The rest of the parents on that forum are, generally, against Montessori school for preschool. It is "too structured" for their liking.

Anyhow, thank you all again. We will see how the open houses go tomorrow and then on Monday we will register somewhere, unless we fall in love with a school at the open house and in that case we'll register tomorrow.

I can not wait to have a decision made!